2-Way Satellite Messaging GPS Tracking & SOS Feature with GEOS Qwerty Keyboard & BluetoothSPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging when you’re off the grid or beyond reliable cellular coverage. Connect SPOT X to your smart phone via Bluetooth wireless technology through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate easily with family friends or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation. If preferred or when necessary SPOT X can be used as a standalone communication device. SPOT X has its own dedicated U.S. mobile number so others can message you directly at any time.
Bluetooth: Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips.Features:
- TRACKING – Choose 2 ½ 5 10 30 or 60 minute tracking intervals and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy-to-use cloud-based mapping.
- SHARE – Link your device in SPOT MyAccount to share your adventure.
- MESSAGE – Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- S.0.S. – Send an S.O.S. to 24/7 Search & Rescue services message back and forth about the nature of your emergency and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- CHECK IN – Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK.
- COMPASS – Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable waypoints. * on the SPOT X device ONLY not on the SPOT X App.
- Height: 6.54″
- Width: 2.9″
- Thickness: 0.94″
- Weight: 7.0oz
What makes SPOT X Unique?
- 2.7″ Backlit Display.
- Impact dust and water resistant (IP67).
- Micro USB port.
- Illuminated qwerty keyboard.
- Alert 24/7 search & rescue.
- Easily connect your smartphone with the SPOT X app.
- Rechargeable lithium battery.
- 240 hours (10 days) of battery life in 10 minute tracking mode.
There are no reviews yet.