True Performance Meets True Style
Garmin fēnix 3 HR
fēnix 3 HR multisport training GPS watch is rugged, capable and smart. With feature sets for fitness training plus feature sets for outdoor navigation, fēnix 3 HR is ready for any training activity and competition. Access to the Connect IQTM platform allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps.
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO antenna with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception
- Elevate wrist heart rate technology
- Fitness training features like advanced running dynamics with vertical oscillation and vertical ratio, VO2 max, recovery advisor and more
- 1.2-inch sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer and TracBack feature
Measure Oxygen Levels and More During Exercise
fēnix 3 HR watch is packed with additional training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The VO2 max estimator crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
- Vertical oscillation and ratio
- Ground contact time and balance
- Cadence – number of steps per minute
- Stride length
- Stress score
- Performance condition
Smart notifications let you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, even if you’re on the trail. fēnix 3 HR watch receives the wireless signal from a compatible smartphone and lets you know you have a message by displaying the text on its own screen whenever you’re ready to read it.