You do the running. Forerunner 245 Music does the thinking. It even gets to know you, mile after mile and song after song. This GPS smartwatch has storage for your favourite tunes, so you can keep moving to the music without having to lug your phone along. It also tracks your stats, crunches the numbers and gets to know all about your performance, your running form, your training history and even your goals. All you need to focus on is putting one foot in front of the other.
- Sync with music streaming services, such as Spotify, to easily store and play your favourite songs right from your watch.
- Evaluates your current training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it; offers additional performance monitoring features.
- Get free adaptive training plans from Garmin Coach, or create your own custom workouts on our Garmin Connect™ online fitness community.
- Provides advanced running dynamics, including ground contact time balance, stride length, vertical ratio and more (when used with Running Dynamics Pod or HRM-Run or HRM-Tri monitors (sold separately)).
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone.
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode; up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music.
Price: C $399.99
as of June 19, 2021 8:01 pm
||June 19, 2021
||February 25, 2021
||February 11, 2021
Since January 12, 2021
Last price changes
||April 25, 2021
||April 10, 2021
||April 9, 2021
||March 13, 2021
||March 12, 2021