- Includes both .gpx and .kml file formats.
- .GPX format works with most GPS devices.
- .KML file is compatible with Google Earth and other common mobile apps.
- Allows navigation without using a cellular network connection.
- This map is converted from my Rum Runners Trail Google Map.
1 download limit per item. Licensed for non-commercial, single-use. Re-sale or re-distribution of any kind is prohibited. Intended for personal use on a single device, for additional devices and users, download additional files as needed.
Halifax Trails makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy or completeness of any of the database information provided herein. The user should not solely rely on the data provided herein. Map information is believed to be accurate but accuracy is not guaranteed. Any errors or omissions should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. In no event will Halifax Trails be liable for any damages that might arise from the use of this mapping service or the information it contains. If you understand and agree to these terms, continue to download.