Fly faster, longer, and quieter
- 31 min 3 – currently the longest flight time for a consumer drone
- 72 kph max speed in Sport mode (no wind conditions)
- Features DJI low-noise flight technology
OcuSync 2.0 Digital Video Transmission System
Explore more of the world smoothly and safely.
- 8 km 1080p live video 2
- 2.4/5.8 GHz real-time auto-switching 5
- 40 Mbps download speed
- 120 ms low latency
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- Obstacle sensors on ALL sides of the aircraft
- Advanced Pilot Assistance Systems (APAS) allows the aircraft to actively avoid obstacles in front of and behind it.
- Additional Bottom Auxiliary Light for low-light conditions, which assists the downward sensors.
Previously, ActiveTrack mainly relied on 2D images from the main camera to track a subject. Now with ActiveTrack 2.0, the Mavic 2 maps a 3D view of the environment through the main camera and forward dual vision sensors for greater recognition and accuracy.
Trajectory prediction algorithms help to maintain tracking when your subject is blocked by an obstruction temporarily.
In open and unobstructed environments, the Mavic 2 can track fast moving subjects like cars and boats at speeds of up to 72 kph.