Diyife Bike Pump Set, It Is A Good Partner Of Bike!
- Be Prepared For A Flat Tire Anywhere! Fits Both Schrader & Presta The hose head can be switched between Schrader and Presta valves with no reverse or adapters.
- High-Pressure 120psi Allow quick and easy pumping to 60psi for mountain bike and 120psi for road bike.
- Portable Bike Pump Only 8.27 inches long and lighter than an iPhone, you could barely even feel it in your backpack.
- Flexible Hose & Secure Connection Built-in hose protects your valve stem while tightly threaded onto the valve with no leaks.
- Robust Frame Mount Kit With included mount bracket, you can easily and securely attach the pump to your bike frame underneath the bottle cage.
- – SIZE: 210mm (8.2 inch) Length – Fully Closed
- – WEIGHT: 121g
- – VALVES: Reversible Presta (Road Bike) & Schrader (Mountain Bike)
- – 120 psi maximum pressure
- ▲This pump is NOT suitable for UK valve
- ▲The valves are inside the pump head. Unscrew the black cap you will find them.
- ▲Please lock the lever after inserting the inflation port, then pump.
- ▲Before repairing the tires, please make sure that the leaking place has been ground and cleaned with the grinding tires.
- 1 x bike pump
- 1 x ball needle
- 2 x mini pry bar
- 1 x grinding tablets
- 6 x tire patches
- 1 x bike pump holder
- 1 x fixed belt
- 2 x fixing screws
- 2 x Valve Caps
Robust Frame Mount Kit
How to install the pump holder on the bike
- Tighten the screw
- Put the pump on the stand
- Pass the strap through the pump
- Buckle the strap back and stick it tight
- ▲ The valves are inside the pump head. Unscrew the black cap you will find them.
- ▲ Please observe the tire pressure when inflated, it is recommended not to charge more than 250psi
- ▲ Please lock the lever after inserting the inflation port, then pump.
- ▲Before repairing the tires, grind the leaking place and clean with the grinding tires.
Pry the tire by using 2 tire bars.
Repair the tire by using 6 tire patches.
Mount the pump on the bike bracket with provided fittings.
Use a pump with a pressure gauge to inflate air into tires.
|Current Price||C $19.99||January 20, 2022|
|Highest Price||C $19.99||August 5, 2021|
|Lowest Price||C $14.44||November 15, 2021|
Since July 27, 2021
Last price changes
|C $19.99||January 17, 2022|
|C $14.44||January 15, 2022|
|C $15.99||January 12, 2022|
|C $16.99||January 10, 2022|
|C $19.99||November 22, 2021|