The Insect Shield Hiker Crew Sock offers built-in, odorless and effective protection. It is machine washable and no special care is required, just do not dry clean, it removes the active ingredients. Repellency lasts for the lifetime of the product, which is 70 washes. Repels mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges (including those that can carry dangerous diseases such as Lyme, malaria, Dengue fever and Sika virus). Insect Shield Repellent Apparel and Gear are revolutionary products designed to provide long-lasting, effective and convenient personal insect protection. The durable protection is the result of years of research and testing. In July 2003 Insect Shield Repellent Apparel was registered with the Environmental Protection Agency.
Who recommends permethrin-treated apparel?
- The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- The World Health Organization (WHO).
- National Institute for Occupational Health and Safety.
- The American Academy of Family Physicians.
- The Public Health Agency of Canada.
Insect Shield Sport Crew Socks
Insect Shield bug repellent socks are a comfortable and convenient way to help stay protected from insects like ticks and mosquitoes.
- Repel mosquitoes, ticks, ants, flies, chiggers and midges
- EPA-registered permethrin repellent built into the fabric.
- 49% polyester, 47% cotton, 3% rubber, 1% spandex.
- Cushioned sole for comfort.
- 1-Pair Pack.
- Normal home laundering is recommended. Do not dry clean.