Tired from fatigue caused by standing-up all day long?
Your wait is over as Cambivo CS10 Compression Socks is the solution!
These long-lasting compression socks are designed and fabricated to take the edge off and keep you going for those long hours of standing up or those long and fast workout sessions! 4-dimensional stretchable material providing flexibility, breathability, and warmth. Resistant to body oils and perspiration. Manufactured to provide adequate support and superior comfort and without sacrificing flexibility. Absorbs sweat, keeping your legs dry and sustaining hygiene. These are a must-have!
Perfect for activities such as Running, Jogging, Walking, Football, Soccer, CrossFit and spot-on for professionals such as Teachers, Nurses, Flight Attendants, Cashier and other positions requiring long hours of standing-up during shifts.
With 20-30mmgh graduated compression to enhances blood-circulation through strong and balanced compression at the ankle and gradually decreasing compression moving upward.
Better blood-flow = better performance and faster recovery
- Relief of varicose veins, Calf Compression or other leg swelling issues
- Reduce fatigue, edema, and prevent blood clots after surgery
- Reducing lactic acid build-up
- Relieving heavy and aching legs
1. Handwashing is recommended, but you may machine wash on the gentle cycle with garment turned inside out for protection.
2. Use lukewarm water and a mild detergent. Do NOT use bleach or fabric softeners.
3. Rinse well and air dry. Avoid tumble drying.
How to put them on
1. Reach into the sock to grab the heel and turn the sock inside out.
2. While seated, put your toes in the sock and pull the sock up to your heel.
3. Holding the cuff, pull the sock up so that it sits just below the knee.
If the sock is pulled too high, slide it down and re-adjust to for a proper fit.
- Anti-Slip Top Cuff: Prevents slipping off
- Moisture-Wicking Fabric: Dries up quickly
- Anti-Odor Material: Adds to better hygiene
- 3D Knitting Technology: Provides a seamless design
- 4-dimensional stretchable material: Thin yet, lasts longer
- Graduated Compression: Balanced and uniform compression of 20mmHG to 30mmHG
Who Can Benefit
A nurse who has 12-hour shift work
“I am a nurse and who need to stand and walk over 12 hours a day. By the end of the day, my legs usually feel wiped out. I have been using these compression socks for the past week and my legs are not fatigued and feel happy after my work!”
A lady who is pregnant for 24 weeks
“I love these socks! I am 24 weeks pregnant and my feet have been swelling like crazy. They just took a couple of hours to get my feet back to normal. Thanks to these socks I could still see my ankles at the end of the day”
An athlete who often run
“I decided to try these socks for a 5-mile run, which I normally run with cotton socks and always have pain mid-run. THESE WERE AMAZING. ZERO, and I mean, absolutely ZERO pain. My legs felt incredibly light. Excellent for running and weight training. No stiffness, no joint issues.”
A business man who often travel for work
“I have used quite a few compression socks and have found that these are the best. I travel extensively for work which means long airport walks, sitting and waiting followed by long flights, these have left my legs feeling great with no swelling and no leg pain later in day.”
|Current Price||C $24.99||May 21, 2022|
|Highest Price||C $24.99||January 25, 2022|
|Lowest Price||C $21.24||February 1, 2022|
Last price changes
|C $24.99||May 9, 2022|
|C $21.24||May 3, 2022|
|C $24.99||March 28, 2022|
|C $21.24||March 21, 2022|
|C $24.99||February 8, 2022|