1. Please do not make solar as the primary charging source. Charging speed will subject to sunlight intensity and panel conversion rate which can take a week to obtain a full recharge. (Best for emergency charging small amounts).
2. To enjoy the faster 2A input, please recharge with a 2A and above charger and the original data / charging cable.
3. The red LED indicator turns on indicating it’s recharging via solar panel.
Solar or DC Input Charging
It doesn’t just feature solar charging but an DC5V/2A input too. Not only is it a reliable way to charge on cloudy days, it takes just 8 -9 hours to completely recharge with a 2A/2.4A charger.
15000mAh Capacity Charges Two Devices
Enjoy a large 15000mAh capacity and two iSmart powered output ports (one 2.1A and one 1A port) that offer simultaneous charging. With this much power, you can charge an iPhone 7 4.2 times, an iPhone 7 Plus 3 times, and the Galaxy S8 2.8 times.
Reliable and Bright LED
The built-in LED light serves as a convenient solution in case you need a light at night; simply hold the power button for 3 seconds to activate / deactivate whenever you need it.
3 Steps for Better Use
1. Do not charge through a glass surface (e.g. a window).
2. Charge in strong sunlight. Light can be detected in cloudy or indoor environments, but it is not enough to significantly charge the unit.
3. Do not leave in your vehicle during summer as the heat will affect the battery life.
Battery Type: Li-Polymer Battery
Input: DC 5V/ 2A
USB A1: 5V/ 1A, USB A2: 5V/ 2.1A
Solar Panel: 1W/250mA
What’s in the Box:
– 1 x RAVPower Solar Powered Charger
– 2 x USB to Micro USB cables (Lightning Cable is Not Included)
– 1 x User Guide