The TickCheck Tick Remover Toolkit is designed for easy and complete tick removal for humans, dogs, cats, and animals. This kit includes two high-quality stainless steel tick removers designed to easily remove partially or fully embedded ticks of any size, as well as a carrying pouch and tick identification card.
Unlike other cheap plastic tick remover tools, these TickCheck tick remover tools are crafted from high-quality stainless steel. Our tools will stand up to high-volume daily use for those in a heavy tick area and can be sterilized or washed for a lifetime of use.
TickCheck is a small Pennsylvania company dedicated to helping prevent tick-borne disease, Our goal is to provide the best tick prevention tools and help fight the spread of Lyme disease. This kit is a must-have for hikers, runners, pet owners, or anyone who lives in a high-risk area for tick bites and Lyme disease.
EASILY AND SAFELY REMOVE LARGE OR SMALL TICKS
Our university laboratory has extensively tested these tick remover tools to ensure that they can easily and safely remove all types of ticks from humans or animals.
- The tick removal tool can be used to gently and entirely remove larger embedded ticks by sliding the fork underneath the tick’s mouthparts and lifting.
- The ultra-fine-tip tweezers can be used to precisely remove tiny embedded deer ticks or tick nymphs.
The CDC recommends the use of fine-tipped tweezers to carefully remove ticks. Beware of other tick removal tools that advertise “twisting” or jerking the tick – this can cause the mouth-parts to break off and remain in the skin, and increase the transmission risk of tick-borne infections like Lyme disease.
INCLUDES FREE POCKET TICK IDENTIFICATION CARD
The TickCheck Tick Remover Kit includes a handy Tick Identification Card with a reference to help you identify the three most common ticks in North America:
- Deer Tick – This small, black and reddish tick can carry and transmit Lyme disease. Nymph deer ticks are especially dangerous because they are smaller than the head of a pin
- Lone Star Tick – This tick, identified by a telltale white spot on the dorsal shield, is associated with diseases including STARI (Southern Tick Associated Rash Illness) and Bartonellosis
- American Dog Tick – This larger, brown tick is known to carry bacteria that cause diseases including Tularemia and Rocky Mountain spotted fever
The card also includes instructions for safely removing embedded ticks and information on having ticks professionally identified or tested for tick-borne disease at the TickCheck’s university-associated tick testing laboratory.
REDUCE RISK OF TICK-BORNE DISEASE
Keep your TickCheck Tick Remover Kit handy in your backpack, first aid kit, or glove compartment and do a full-body tick-check every time you return from an outdoor activity in a tick-infested area.
Fast detection and removal of an embedded tick is the first step to preventing Lyme and other tick-borne diseases. Research has shown that the faster you remove an embedded tick, the lower the risk of disease transmission.
Our tools comply with CDC recommendations for safe tick removal, and are designed for use on adults, children, and pets.
Price: C $13.49
as of September 21, 2022 2:01 pm
||September 21, 2022
||April 26, 2022
||April 26, 2022
Since April 26, 2022