DIRECTION FOR USE:
- In order to protect the battery life, Please charge for about 12 hours for the first time.
- Periodically charge and discharge solar light bulbs and use. Use more than 8 hours after each charge.
- When using solar lights, Avoid rain and moisture.
- According to the intensity of sunshine, the charging time of solar panels is about 6 to 8 hours;
- As the maximum brightness of lighting working hours more than 8 hours;
- Built-in large capacity rechargeable battery, charge and discharge time 500 times;
- You can easily hang where lighting is needed.
DIRECTION FOR USE
Switch to the ON position and the bulb will start working; LED solar light through DC6V solar panel input connection, Indicator light red. Switching to the H position, The work of high-brightness light; Switch to the L position, the lamp brightness of 50%.
- This solar light uses super bright 20LEDs SMD3528;
- Equivalent to 30W ordinary LED bulb;
- 200 Lumens; 6500K color temperature.
- 1 × LED Solar Light (LT-SO8205C)
- 1 × Solar Charging Plate (included 2.5 M electric wire)
- 1 × Remote Control.