Tick Attack Botanical Insect Repellent is a highly effective, natural-ingredient repellent that provides long-lasting protection against ticks and other biting insects.
This spray boasts a refreshing scent of lemon eucalyptus and feels good on the skin.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
- 3 year shelf life
- 100% effective formula
- Safe for use by pregnant women
- Natural, pure ingredients – safe for you, safe for the planet
- 5 hours of complete protection time against ticks & 6 hours against mosquitoes
- Unlike-DEET, our active ingredient won’t melt plastics, like those found in work and safety gear, fabrics and tools
- Apply over clothing and to exposed skin. For best results, spread evenly with your hands to moisten all exposed skin.
- Do not spray directly on face. To apply to face, dispense on palm of hand and spread on face and neck.
SUSTAINABILITY AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Unlike-DEET, our active ingredient is GMO-free, organic and rapidly biodegradable with no opportunity for significant build up in the soil, water or air, or to otherwise alter and damage existing ecosystems.
Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus is sourced from natural GMO-free plants, is organic and is not toxic to birds, honey bees and other insects beneficial to the environment.
Our active ingredient is produced with low energy use and virtually no waste, from fast growing, evergreen trees that sequester large amounts of carbon dioxide.
AtlanTick is a proudly Canadian, Indigenous Women owned and operated outdoor and tick-safety product manufacturing company.
Rooted in science, innovation and evidence-based product development, AtlanTick continually strives to offer safe, natural, effective solutions to prevent tick bites and the diseases they can spread.
Atlantick Tick Attack™ Botanical Insect Repellent - 240 ml, Atlantick
|Current Price||C $31.49||June 7, 2023|
|Highest Price||C $31.49||April 16, 2023|
|Lowest Price||C $31.49||April 16, 2023|
Last price changes
|C $31.49||April 16, 2023|
There are no reviews yet.