BV creates innovative equipment for recreational, commuting, and touring cyclists.
Our products are designed and built to help riders enjoy cycling with more comfort, convenience and some extra style.
Our goal is your 100% satisfaction. BV warrants every one of our products against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
BV Adjustable Bicycle Bike Kickstand with Concealed Spring-Loaded Latch
The KA76 kickstand is a unique patented design that features a hidden adjustability latch. The spring-loaded latch lifts up, allowing the foot to smoothly glide along the kickstand and lock into place when the latch is closed. A steel hexagonal bolt prevents the foot from sliding off completely and deters vandals.
Adjust the kickstand without any tools, anywhere, anytime.
- The height is adjustable with a simple latch. No tool is needed.
- Corresponding size: 24 ‘to 29’.
- Non-slip sole and wide reinforced plastic foot prevents slipping and sinking in mud.
- Available in two colors: ED Black and V-Polished Silver.
Hassle-free/ Toolless Design
Our newest design of adjustable latch allows you to adjust the height without any tools.
Just simply pull the latch up, adjust the desired height and release the latch.
No more hassle.
Please make sure there is enough space to install the center kickstand before purchasing. The center kickstand might hit the pedal if the space is not enough.
– Kickstand x 1.
– Long bolt x 1.
– Short bolt x 1 .
– Metal bracket x 1.
– Washer x 1.
Two ways of installation
a. Locate your chain stays as shown in the photo.
b. Check if you have mounting plate(flat plate with hole for screw) between your chain stay. If you do, go to the 1st right image. If you don’t, go to the 2nd right image.
Bicycle with mounting plate (Use short bolt)
1. Remove the screw, washer and metal bracket off the top of the kickstand.
2. Place the kickstand underneath the plate, adjust height by pushing lever. (To further lock into place. using Allen key to tighten the flat screw underneath the latch.)
3. Place screw in hole to match with the kickstand and tighten by an Allen key or wrench.
Bicycle without mounting plate (Use long bolt)
1. Remove screw, washer and metal bracket.
2. Place the kickstand between the chain stays.
3. Place the metal bracket on top of the chain stays.
4. Tighten the kickstand by tighten the screw and washer with a wrench.